|Posted by [email protected] on June 3, 2016 at 9:00 PM||comments (144)|
COVER REVEAL and preorder SALE!
Brody & Nick is the newest title in the Something About Him series by A.D. Ellis
Brody & Nick is available for a special preorder price of just 99¢ on all platforms.
Find Brody & Nick:
Other books in the series:
Bryan & Jase full-length novel:
|Posted by [email protected] on June 3, 2016 at 6:25 PM||comments (2)|
|Posted by [email protected] on April 30, 2016 at 7:25 PM||comments (1)|
|Posted by [email protected] on April 28, 2016 at 10:05 AM||comments (0)|
*~*~*It's RELEASE DAY for Bryan & Jase: Something About Him by A.D. Ellis!*~*~*
Jase Rafferty grew up hiding his sexual curiosities—until he meets Bryan Keating. Bryan’s sexual preference is no secret, and being deployed overseas together allows the two men to forge a solid friendship. The sexual attraction is undeniable, but after one lust-filled week, they must go their separate ways.
A year later, a chance meeting gives them one more weekend together, even though they know Jase can’t risk his military career or his family obligations to be with Bryan.
Several years pass before Jase finally accepts the desperate longing in his heart and body. But when fear and hatred threaten to tear them apart, Jase must make a tough decision, one that he isn’t sure he and Bryan can overcome. Together, they must choose to weather the storm or say goodbye forever.
**This is a male/male romance meant for ages 18+ due to adult language and adult situations.**
You can get a #FREE short story of Bryan & Jase **AND** the new release (the 99¢ price won't last long!)
All links below----
Free short story:
Full-length (on sale, but price will increase!):
Add it on Goodreads! www.goodreads.com/book/show/29420630-bryan-jase
|Posted by [email protected] on April 11, 2016 at 7:00 PM||comments (1)|
If you missed it earlier on the other blogs, here's the cover of Bryan & Jase (releasing April 28!) Scroll down for links where to find this story!
You can preorder this title (and grab the FREE short story as well!):
Free short-- The Beginning
iBooks https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-beginning/id1096456346" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">CLICK HERE
Also on Kobo and Nook-- just search A.D. Ellis The Beginning
PREORDER Bryan & Jase:
Amazon CLICK HERE
iBooks https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/bryan-jase/id1096666260" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">CLICK HERE
Also on Kobo and ARe-- Just search A.D. Ellis Bryan & Jase. Will be on Nook after April 28.
|Posted by [email protected] on March 24, 2016 at 7:30 PM||comments (2)|
LOT'S GOING ON....READ ON!
<><>I'm offering a FREE M/M short story titled The Beginning: Something About Him (all links below)<><>
(Please rest assured I'm going round and round with Amazon about trying to get this short story FREE like it was written to be...they are so far refusing...you may report the iBooks or Nook link if you'd like)
Amazon (only 99¢-- or fill this form out and I'll send you the file directly to read on your Kindle-- http://goo.gl/forms/GmHNVjFnuP)
**iBooks-- https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1096456346" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1096456346
**Kobo-- https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/bryan-and-jase-the-beginning" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/bryan-and-jase-the-beginning
~~~My very first M/M romance (Sawyer) is on SALE for 99¢ on all platforms!~~~
Also on Kobo and Nook
~*~*~FINALLY, Bryan & Jase is available for PREORDER for just 99¢!!~*~*~
iBooks https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/bryan-jase/id1096666260?mt=11" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">HERE
Also on Kobo. Nook doesn't do preorder.
There are some great teaser pics from Bryan & Jase in the photo gallery.
|Posted by [email protected] on February 29, 2016 at 7:05 PM||comments (3)|
Kendrick is now LIVE!! ARC readers are already posting great reviews!
#Romance for ages 18+ (the book is a standalone, but there are GREAT deals on the first 7 books in the Torey Hope series as well--check them out at author.to/ADEllisAmazon)
|Posted by [email protected] on February 24, 2016 at 7:35 PM||comments (1)|
|Posted by [email protected] on January 16, 2016 at 8:00 PM||comments (3)|
A week ago I was sitting in an Indiana Romance Writers of America discussing connecting with authors and readers on social media. My friend and fellow author, Donya Lynne (find her work HERE) mentioned how happy she feels to see her readers now reading her other author friends. And I couldn't agree more. I have several beta readers who came from Donya's reader list. A few of my readers have moved on to read or beta read for some of my author friends. Many of my very first readers came from fellow author friends I had made when I first started writing.
One day this week I accidentally stumbled across a comment from a person who had to be a new, confused, overwhelmed author. "Why would I ever share other authors' work with my few readers? I don't want to lose my small bunch of readers to other authors."
This question has been running through my head all week. I decided to share the reasons why I share other authors' work.
1) I like to share because I know it will come back around to me. Not every book or sale or page I share helps me out, but it often does. Some of the authors I share don't take the time to reciprocate (or they miss the fact I shared in the first place...eh, it happens in the busy world of social media). But many of the authors I share will return the favor.
2) Yours, mine, ours. I have readers who love my work. I share another author's work, and my readers find new books to read. An author friend shares my work, and her readers discover books they may have never found before. Before long, they aren't "my readers" or "your readers", they are "our readers" and it's a wonderful thing.
3) If I share Blue Falcon by T.C. Winters (fabulous by the way! Find it HERE!) or any of Jillian Jacobs' work (find her work--love it!--HERE!) my readers get the bonus of new authors and books. And in sharing my author friends, some of their readers may come across my work.
4) My thoughts on this are like a comparison of reading and sports. In sports, fans choose a team and stick with it. They don't waiver from their team just because it was a bad game or the off-season. But reading is different. Readers have thousands of genres/authors/stories at their fingertips. Readers don't have to choose one author and cheer for only that person and their stories; readers can devour book after book after book, never giving up on favorite authors or stories.
5) The intricate web of readers and authors sharing stories is an image I love to picture in my mind. I picture a reader excitedly sharing a newly finished book with her family/friends. That small group of readers connect over that book, they share other favorites. Authors find new readers and readers find new authors/stories. And with each share, a new spoke of the web is formed. It's a beautiful thing.
I will continue sharing. I will share sales, author friends, favorite authors, and books I love. These may be books I've adored, authors I love, friends who write, or even books I've not had time to read/didn't love. Why? Just because not every reader loves my books, and I don't love every book I read, doesn't mean that other readers won't connect with that author or story. Who am I to withhold possible favorite stories from other readers just because I didn't connect with them completely.
I have readers who would read the phone book if I wrote it (their words, not mine). They aren't going anywhere, they love my stories. Why would I try to keep them from discovering new authors/books? And I have author friends who love to return the favor of sharing just as much as I love to share their name/work with readers.
So, please keep reading and sharing. Our web of authors/readers connected by stories will continue to grow and thrive.
Since I don't have the time to link to every single favorite book/author I have, I'm sharing one link to a page where I list several of my favorites. Please feel free to check it out! SOME OF MY FAVORITES--CLICK HERE!
Leave me a comment with your thoughts on sharing!
|Posted by [email protected] on November 8, 2015 at 3:40 PM||comments (0)|
If you missed the exclusive cover/blurb reveal for my newsletter subscribers, you're in LUCK because website members get to see the cover/blurb before Facebook and Twitter!!
Here's the beautiful cover of Zach, along with the blurb from the back.
Zach is in the hands of betas and once edits and revisions are done, he will be available for YOU!
You can pre-order https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/book/zach/id1054828444?mt=11&at=1000l8s6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Zach on iBooks (this is an exclusive preorder, not available anywhere else).